Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've found a new hobby. AMBIGRAMS! I attempted to draw one today. 
It spells Jude. Upside down and right-side up. Yea. It's not very good yet but watch this space man... It's gonna be awesome! So AWESOME that you would want it tattooed on you! I've yet to try out the different fonts.

Went over to Jude's school today to hang out with him and Hamdani. (: They were my tour guides, giving me a tour around school and such... Ate some place. I forgot what it was called. It was like something something Haven la... After that, Jude and I went to IKEA! Hamdani had some more lessons. Ate MEATBALLS! Being not Vegan is so yummy... Then after whatever at IKEA, we wanted to go to the beach. But... It was gonna rain. And true enough, it started raining when we got on the bus. So when we reached Sengkang, it was still raining, so I went over to Jude's place. Yea. His mum made curry so we had some. (: It was kinda spicy. DUH! It's curry. 
Then we watched some youtube videos. Jude plopped on his bed and the rest was history. He fell asleep la. So half the time there was spent watching him sleep. I love watching him sleep. He seemed so innocent and peaceful. I'm a FREAK. I love that boy. I had to leave for home so I woke him, grabbed my stuff and he walked me to his door. As we were leaving his room, Benny (his dog) was like staring at me, not moving. Jude told me to walk and see what happen. Benny pounced on me like a mini tiger! HAHA! I got a shock of my life man! HAHA! He was just playing around with me. So adorable! Yea. Then I took the free bus home from Rivervale Mall. Yea. I LOVE JUDE!

Music: Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy.

No comments: