Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just came back from town. Jude eventually reached Tampines Mall. He haven't eat so we went to Kopitiam for him to eat. Yea. Then we went to TOWN!!! It has been so long since I've been there man!!! Yea. Went there and got a notebook for Andrew dearest... HAHAHA! NOW YOU'VE GOTTA PICK ME UP FROM SCHOOL! HAHAHA! Yea. At Paper People, they were selling more than notebooks now. They're selling skateboards, clothes and the best of all.... VESTAL WATCHES!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! I NEED TO GET IT!!!! 187 bucks is the cost of the Vestal watch I want if I remembered correctly. Yea. After I found out the price, I told the guy that I'll come back with more cash and Jude was like, "Did you just say that you'll come back with more money?" HAHA! He hasn't heard anyone said that to a salesperson before. HAHAHA! Yea. I'm weird. Yea. Oh ya, we ate at Subway before that. And according to Jude, there was a gay dude sitting behind me. Yea. HAHAH! After getting the notebook, we went to Image 2001. Yea. It's a must to enter that place whenever we're at Far East Plaza. Yea. I was ogling at the Macbeth shoes. One pair of Macbeth's isn't enough. HAHA! Yea. After that, we went over to Taka's Art Friend to get some Beige coloured pencils for my grandma. Yea. After that we headed for the MRT station. I swear, Jude makes me laugh like a mad woman. HAHA! I love that boy. He can be 3 hours late and forget dates and I'll still love him. Why? He's him. (: 

Music: Hard To Say by The Used. 

No comments: