Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Wonders Of Mac!





I would like to thank God for returning Jude back to me after like 11 days. Yea. I finally met him today. Yep. I missed him so much. I'm just happy to see him again. I should be mad, but why waste time being mad at him when I know everything will be okay anyways. Yep. Met him at the bus stop. The one after the TPE and before the St Anne's bus stop. Yea. He was actually real! I was starting to think that he was in my dreams for the past 3 years. HAHA! Then we took 88 to Hougang to meet Jeremy. Yep. The contact lens place thingy was closed so we went to Compass for lunch. I didn't eat. Yep. I haven't got appetite. Yea. I have no idea why. Recently I haven't been eating. My brother says that I'm suffering from an eating disorder. Yea, like that will ever happen in a million years. I love the taste of so many different types of food man. Okay, I'm totally digressing. Back on track. Yep. After lunch, we went to Ikea. Yep. Walked around. Nothing much really... I should probably get a bunk bed. You know the kind with no bed underneath?? Yea. Then I can have like a Sofa bed or something below and I'll sleep up. It's kinda a hassle though if you're really tired. Jude bought two block candles and one ball-shaped candle and an Ikea paper bag. After that we went to Jude's place. Watch Another Gay Movie. I swear! That movie is SUPER RA MAN! The whole movie is like really gay. That's not the problem. It was DICKS and ASSHOLES EVERYWHERE! So I kinda asked if we could switch to another movie. And yea. We watched Juno instead. But like after the first part, we stopped it and played Halo 2 instead. I got trashed by Jeremy on the Versus mode. Yea. I suck at 3-D shooting games. It makes me really really dizzy. I felt like hurling. So I kinda shut my eyes and curled up on Jude's bed. Yea. Then, it was 10.30pm! I told my dad that I would be back by 10pm and I'm like fucking late... Yea. So Jeremy and I left Jude's place. We walked really fast to the bus stop. I have no idea why we walked so fast but yea. HAHA! Jeremy had to run for the bus. I continued walking across the TPE bridge. Yep. Got home but didn't get in trouble. Dad was already sleeping, mum wasn't that much of a hassle. Yea. The day wasn't brilliant but I'm just really glad that Jude's real and that I met him today and hugged him and smelt him and hold his hand and yea.... You get the picture. But I was quite upset about something he did to himself though. I hate it when someone I love hurt themselves on purpose. Yea. It totally breaks my heart to see the wound. Yea. Most of the time I really want to know why, but I'll just let them have the choice to do what they want. Yea. It hurts me, yea it hurts me a lot, but what can I do? It's their lives. There's only so much I can do. 

Music: If I Were To Write The Song by Cartel.

No comments: